Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    Where is the best place to get these from? Anybody have any places that you reccommend?
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    not sure where these are located at, but they have some pretty good prices for 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, and 5-6 bedrooms, check it out..... http://www.sleepybearcabins.com/2bedroom.htm

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    American Getaways or American Resorts it one of those names. Absolutely the best, a friend stayed there on his honey moon and said it was incredible.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    My boyfriend worked down there for a few weeks on a crew that was finishing a chalet. Therefore, we stayed in the one beside it for free.
    However, I would not reccommend those (I'm trying to recall the names) It may take me a while to remember what they were called...
    But I just did not like the man that owned them. He was not very trustworthy in my opinion.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    www.covemountian.com

    There is another good one called heritage rentals or something close to that.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    www.smokymtncabins.com

    Here's a good one Mox. We stayed there for a week last year and it was great, super clean, pretty private. You can look at each indivdual cabin and the pictures are a good representation of the actual thing. We stayed in "Sugar Shack" and it was awesome. Big screen TV with Direct TV (with the NFL channell-I watched an old Dolphins/Jets game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ), huge bed, hot tub on the deck, jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. I highly recomend it.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    I've stayed in the Cove Mtn cabins and they are really nice.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member statechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    we use to stay in a killer cabin up behind that water park...it was awesome.... 3 floors... game room... hot tub.... swimming pool down the road..it was awesome.. i'm not sure of the name though.... just know it's behind that water park...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gatlinburg Chalet's and cabins

    Eagles Ridge

    I normally stay at Eagles Ridge. It is very nice, and right off the main drag of PF.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •